Subject: Re: [office-comment] ODF 1.1 - charts

Jarek,

Thanks!

Apologies for the delayed response. My laptop motherboard died on
Monday, ISP crashed access to $HOME/maildir, so it has been an exciting
week.

Jarek Piechura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In case it hasn't been corrected so far (btw, is there any link to any
> errata?):

I am working on a series of errata documents along with Rob Weir but
none of those have appeared, yet. I anticipate the first of several this
next week. Perhaps sooner but I am still digging through my email.
> 1.)
> 15.30.9 Lines p. 686:
>
> "The line interpolation is determined by the chart:splines property."
>
> Should be: chart:interpolation (as defined in the schema).

Yes.

BTW, you should indicate the version of ODF on which you are commenting.

The reason I ask is that I am working on errata for ODF 1.0 2nd edition,
which are also going to be processed in ISO for ISO 26300.

This errata also appears in 1.0 2nd edition, but on a different page.
You are using the pagination from ODF 1.1.
> 2.)
> 15.30.8 Pie Chart Properties p. 686:
>
> "The chart:pie-offset attribute (...) determines the offset the tip of
> a 'pie' (...)".
>
> I think the "as a percentage of the radius" words are missing. (Unless
> you meant something else.)

I will have to ask the graphics team about this one. BTW, note that in
the preceding sentence that this attribute is "interpreted" by a pie
chart. I suspect we should have said is used only with pie charts. Or
simply said nothing at all since the schema defines availability.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau