Subject: Re: ISO 26300 translation to spanish

This is the thread for a translation request of ODF v1.0 (ISO26300).
Please help us channel the work to be done.

--
OxygenOffice en español para MS Windows
ftp://ftp.devall.hu/kami/oxygenoffice/2.4.0.14/win32/OOo_2.4.0_080421_Win32Intel_install_es.exe

Plugin de ODF para MS Office
https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_SMI-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductRef=ODF-WIN-G-F@CDS-CDS_SMI

Saludos/Greetings
Quiliro Ordóñez