Subject: Re: ISO 26300 translation to spanish

ISO/IEC 26300:2006 text is equivalent to OASIS ODF 1.0 (second edition).

So it sounds you need to know what changed between OASIS ODF 1.0 (second
edition) and OASIS ODF 1.1.

If you check Appendix G.4 of the OASIS ODF 1.1 Standard, you will see the
list of changes made in ODF 1.1.  There are section numbers indicated for
each change as well as a description.  In theory a comparison of each of
these sections will tell you what changes need to be "backed out" to yield
an ODF 1.0 translation.

But perhaps there is a way to automate this.  Does anyone know of a good
XML diff utility that can handle documents of this size and complexity? Or
maybe the approach would be to extract only the raw text via an XSLT
transform and then use any text diff tool to find out the differences?

Regards,

-Rob