Subject: ODF 1.0 Approved Errata Deadline

We are planning on issuing the first ODF 1.0 Errata document soon.  There
will be several stages of review, including public review, as well as
approval votes of the ODF TC before this will officially issue.
The OASIS process for this is defined here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#errata

We are targeting August 11th to issue this document.

This document will predominately address the issues raised by the Japanese
SC34, reported to this list  by Murata-san.  However, if there are any
other ODF 1.0 errors that you believe must be addressed in this Errata
document, please reaffirm them to this list before June 30th, 2008.

Note that an OASIS Approved Errata document may only contain changes which
are not substantive, where a Substantive Change is defined as "a change to
a specification that would require a compliant application or
implementation to be modified or rewritten in order to remain compliant."
So in practice we're limited to editorial fixes and clarifications of
ambiguities.

Note also that the items that we do not address in this first errata
document may be addressed in a subsequent errata document, or simply
folded into ODF 1.2.   We're looking for a short list of high-priority
items which should accompany this initial errata document.

Regards,

-Rob

Rob Weir
Software Architect