Subject: Re: [office-comment] 2.8.3.2 size (OpenDocument-v1.2draft7-3.odt)

Inactive hide details for "Hanssens Bart" ---07/07/2008 07:51:04 PM---Small proposal to replace this paragraph"Hanssens Bart" ---07/07/2008 07:51:04 PM---Small proposal to replace this paragraph

>But that wouldn't be self-explanatory, so let's not tempt the premature
>optimizers by stating that the attribute is only present if the file is
>encrypted :-)

Hanssens, I can not understand why it would not be self-explanatory. Actually the "size" only is used for encrypted files. And for unencrypted file, it is useless. So IMO, the original description is accurate, unambiguous.

Best regards,

Bart

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: office-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
List archive:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/