Subject: Re: [office-comment] ODFF: XIRR

Re: "The last function I am reviewing... "

So then, will there not be consideration of the "/*Economic Rate of
Return*/" (/*ERR*/) /*Function*/ that is required during
"/*international project considerations*/"; (for example: when
converting from IRR (values) to ERR (values)); hence, an continuing and
inherent limitation of Calc (also Excel).

Best regards,

Sheldon A. Britton