Subject: Demand for modification of ODF file format about regression curvein spreadsheet

Dear TC Members,

Please find enclosed a file format modification demand that Ingrid
Halama and me wrote. It is about regression curves in spreadsheet. Some
data are missing in ODF to get compatibility with other spreadsheets
such as MS-Excel or Gnumeric. Numerous issues will not be solved till
these data can not be saved.
I hope I post in the right place. If not, please explain where to send
this demand.

Best regards,

Laurent BP

RegressionCurve_FileFormat_LBP_IHA.odt