Subject: Re: [office-comment] ODF 1.2 References

First, I believe that ODF 1.2 cannot become an ISO/IEC standard unless it
ALWAYS uses "shall" or "should" as specified in Annex H of [ISO/IEC
Directives].  If "shall" or "should" is used incorrectly, I believe
there will be comments from member bodies and comments from ITTF.
Comments from ITTF cannot be turned down.  Thus, the sentence you
quoted cannot appear in the next edition of ISO/IEC 26300, I believe.

Second, I still think that the reference to [ISO/IEC Directives] should
be removed.  Every ISO/IEC standard that does not come from the PAS
or FT procedure follows Annex H of [ISO/IEC Directives].  But  [ISO/IEC Directives]
is not referenced, nevertheless.

Cheers,

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>