Subject: Re: [office-comment] Request: Work better with Source Code ManagementSystem

Cinly,

It might be possible to explore improvement in ODF markup that
facilitate versioning but document versioning is far more complex than
source code versioning would imply.

The Balisage conference had an XML and versioning symposium last year,
see: http://www.balisage.net/Proceedings/index.html for all the
proceedings, including the versioning symposium.

2009 Meeting news: http://www.balisage.net (Markup, Montreal, August,
need I say more?).

Thanks!

Hope you are having a great day!