Subject: Nested <text:a> elements? (ODF all versions)

Dear all,

The <text:a> element is allowed to nest.

Should it be?

If so, can anybody on the TC explain what happens when we have this
valid fragment:

<text:a xlink:href="http://www.ibm.com/";>
  <text:a xlink:href="http://www.sun.com/";>Link</text:a>
</text:a>

?

Do we get Sun, or do we get IBM?

If nesting is intentionally allowed, this needs to be explained, as it
is certainly not clear as is.

If nesting is not allowed, the schema needs to get fixed.

In my view, <text:a> being self-nestable makes no sense.

- Alex.