Subject: Re: [office-comment] NUMBERTEXT/MONEYTEXT proposal for OpenFormula

Hello Rob,

Thank you for your answer. Next week I will announce the NUMBERTEXT
project on the relevant OpenOffice.org mailing lists, too. I hope, we
will have much more language data within a few months. (By the way, I
just got a Portuguese contribution, so NUMBERTEXT supports 20
languages now.)

Regards,
László