Subject: Re: [office-comment] Re: ODF 1.2 CD03 (all versions) 17.3.13 (dateOrDateTime)

Hi Michael,

2009/10/8 Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
<Michael.Brauer@sun.com>:
> On 10/08/09 15:30, Patrick Durusau wrote:

>> Considering that we then define date as date and dataTime as dataTime in
>> the schema and we reference xmlschema-2 in the prose, I suspect the answer
>> is that either an xmlschema-2 data value or an xmlschema-2 dateTime value is
>> acceptable.
>
> At least for the definition of "dateOrDateTime" this is resolved already.
> The most current draft says already:
>
> A dateOrDateTime value is either an [xmlschema-2] date value, or an
> [xmlschema-2] dateTime value.

Thank you, Michael, this provides for exactly the clarification I was
requesting.

Btw, are you referring to a draft edition that has not been made
public yet? I got the text fragment from CD03 from your website.

Thank you,

--
Jesper Lund Stocholm
www.idippedut.dk