Subject: Re: [office-comment] Re: Committee Draft 01 of ODF 1.2: Formulaspecification missing (change of modal verb and conformance requirement)

Hi Jesper,

the JIRA issue which belongs to your comment is

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1242

which is in state "open".

OFFICE-1248 is regarding a reply to your initial comment. We are closing
the JIRA issues for such follow-up comments if they do not raise new issues.

I hope this helps

Best regards

Michael

On 10/13/09 11:28, Jesper Lund Stocholm wrote:
> Hi ODF TC,
>
> While looking at ODF formulas, I revisited this request I sent to ODF
> TC in February this year.
>
> From JIRA http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1248 I can
> see that the issue has been closed without further action.
>
> Since Rob seemed to agree with all points I made, I find it a bit
> confusing that the issue has been disgarded. Also, when looking at
> CD03 I see no changed text.
>
> My key point was to make sure that ODF 1.2 has one, single way of
> specifiying formulas and not allowing vendors to use their own.
>
> Now it most certainly is an error in my understanding of OASIS ODF TC
> processes, but can you shed some light on this? Will ODF 1.2 require a
> single way (for conformant documents) of specifying formulas in
> spreadsheets?
>
> Thanks,

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS