Subject: Re: [office-comment] Re: Committee Draft 01 of ODF 1.2: Formulaspecification missing (change of modal verb and conformance requirement)

Jesper,

Your original comment is tracked here, where it is still open:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1242

The one we closed was a response from you on the thread to a response from
me.  Your response merely said "Good", "Good", "Super" and "I agree".  We
routinely close such comments as "chatter" and preserve the original
parent comment that stated the actual technical issue.

Regards,

-Rob

Jesper Lund Stocholm <4a4553504552@gmail.com> wrote on 10/13/2009 05:28:18
AM: