Subject: Re: Proposed changes to spreadsheet functions YEAR, MONTH, DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND and other related

Hi Patrick!

On 29.09.2020 3:23, Patrick Durusau wrote:
Mike,

Thanks for the detailed description in your email to the ODF comments
list on 15 September 2020, which appears here:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/202009/msg00001.html

Apologies for the slow response.

The TC instructed me to create a JIRA issue so we can track your comment
as we progress towards ODF 1.4.

That JIRA issue is: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4094

Thanks again! Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick

Thank you very much for creation of the issue, and the notification!
Could you please fix the text there in the issue, which follows the strange result created by my mail client (likely), which replaced leading spaces with "Ã"?

Also using some kind of markup would be desirable to fix conversion of the two dashes into strike-out (or using similar characters - like en dashes - to avoid the conversion)?

Thanks again!

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski