Subject: Wiki and work habits

Hi David,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 14:43:53 -0500, David A. Wheeler wrote:

> We also don't have a wiki of any kind at this tiime.
> Michael Brauer didn't want to ask for a wiki until we knew how
> we wanted to work on the document.  So, I guess we can
> discuss that right now... would there be value in having a
> Wiki?

I think so, yes. Especially in the initial phase it should be convenient
if everyone could edit things, correct typos and other errors. Important
changes should be announced on this mailing list and could be discussed
then. The definition of 'important' here is still missing though. Will
"sanity and common sense" be enough?

> I'm presuming only members of the SC could edit the Wiki.

I hope so, otherwise having a wiki would not be useful.