Subject: Re: [office-formula] Proposal: Work ONLY electronically after initialtelecomm, except when we decide otherwise

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the clarification. Well, that does make life simpler. We
don't have to do anything in particular (e.g. no official
teleconference) because nothing at the subcommittee is official anyways.
So we can work entirely on the mailing list and make an unofficial
proposal to the TC later.

Correct?

Daniel.

--