Subject: Office-formula is in the news (David Berlind)

David Berlind (at ZDNet's "Between the Lines" blog)
has posted an April 7 article mentioning us titled
"The lesser known benefit of standards to developers" at:
 http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/

Berlind mainly quotes an article by Dan Bricklin which says:
"I'm learning the immense value to an implementor of carefully written standards documentation…  It really helps. ... Having that documentation makes it much more likely that my product will meet the needs of a wide range of users."

I think that's a credit to all here; my thanks to all!