Subject: Call for volunteers, undefined functions, plan for this week...and a THANKS to Andreas Guelzow

CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!  PLEASE volunteer yourself for a task this week if you haven't done so already, such as "I'll write 1-2 functions before next Wednesday".

In particular, there are 14 undefined functions in the spec, and I'd like to finish them up this week.  In some cases, we need to remove them from the spec, but I don't want to remove any functions until someone's looked at it, and posted to the group WHY it should be removed (so we don't accidentally remove anything important).   These functions are:
DATESTRING
NETWORKDAYS (note: internationalization issues)
WORKDAY (note: internationalization issues)
HYPERLINK (note: weird semantics, we may not want it in the spec)
RTD
CELL
CURRENT (tricky semantics)
GETPIVOTDATA
LOOKUP
FREQUENCY
GROWTH
HYPGEOMVERT
BAHTTEXT (should probably remove)
ASC

If there are any particular functions you'd like to take on, or you're willing to take on 2 that i pick, let me know. First come - first serve.

My sincere thanks to Andreas J. Guelzow, who found some problems in ZTEST and has ALREADY sent me a corrected version of that function definition.  That is really, really great - and fast turnaround too!!

My current plan is that I will finish defining the CONVERT function this week, and then if there's time move on to define the other undefined functions. I've asked Eike Rathke to work through the whole document to fix inconsistencies, TODOs, and/or errors as he finds them.  I'm hoping many others will create function definitions this week too.  Obviously there's a new ZTEST, hooray!  We'll then merge as usual next Wednesday.

Please let me know if you see a problem with this approach, or have a better idea.  Let's get this thing done!!

Thanks.