Subject: Who's doing what this week... I think :-)

Here's my list of missing functions, and who I _think_ is doing them. A "???" below means no one's volunteered.

Please let me know of mistakes, or if you're willing to fill in one! In particular, I have a feeling that someone told me they were working on something and I didn't write it down (my fault). So if that's you, please tell me so I can post a corrected list.  The "???" are ones which as far as I know are NOT being done by someone this week.

Another TC member (Qiang He) has volunteered, and I want to make sure I assign them something that's not already being done. Also, Eike's volunteered for more than a few, I'd like to spread out the work a little more if we can.  Thanks.

=== UNDEFINED FUNCTIONS ===

> DATESTRING
- Eike Rathke has noted that it's "Not found in OOo, Gnumeric, Kspread,
Ecma/Excel, let's drop it." (Sat, 10 Feb 2007) Unless someone says otherwise, dropped.

> NETWORKDAYS (note: internationalization issues)
- ???

> WORKDAY (note: internationalization issues)
- ???

> HYPERLINK (note: weird semantics, we may not want it in the spec)
- ??? (Eike Rathke will do if no one else will)

> RTD
- drop? Eike says: "Excel specific RealTimeData function that calls a Component Object Model (COM) Automation server implemented as an ActiveX DLL or executable.
Highly unportable I guess.. I suggest to drop it."
Unless someone says otherwise, dropped.

> CELL
- ???

> CURRENT (tricky semantics)
- Eike Rathke

> GETPIVOTDATA
- ??? Eike Rathke ("I think we (OOo Calc team) can provide some definition for that,
hopefully by end of the month.").  But that's not as hopeful...!

> LOOKUP
- ???

> FREQUENCY
- DONE. Stefan Nikolaus has done this and sent this to me, will be merged.

> GROWTH
- ???

> HYPGEOMVERT
- Stefan Nikolaus has posted why we should NOT do this (Fri, 9 Feb 2007), will be dropped.

> BAHTTEXT
- ??? (Eike Rathke will if no one else will)

> ASC, STYLE, JIS
-Eike Rathke
("Which adds STYLE to this list. I have both on my TODO agenda. They may
not sound that useful at first, but STYLE sometimes is used to have more
fine grained control than a fixed number of Conditional Formats allow.
Additionally the STYLE function has a timeout feature to switch to
another style after a while. Useful with real time Add-Ins.")

> CONVERT
- David A. Wheeler, who is earning a PhD in unit systems :-(.

(Also - ZTEST updates.)