Subject: Proposal: array results inline for test cases

Some functions return arrays as results, and we have different people doing different things about that in the test cases.

I propose that in such cases, the "Result" column should be in the form of an inline array, e.g., { 1; 2; 3 | 4 ; 5 ; 6}.  I think it's important that we be consistent about the format, so that the tool can handle it.

The other plausible alternative (having many blank test cells) will, I think, be harder and more painful to process automatically, and I don't like its look as well.

Any complaints?