Subject: Re: [office-formula] NUMBERTEXT as well as / instead of BAHTTEXT

Qiang:
>I agreed that we drop BAHTTEXT and NUMBERTEXT now. For the unsupported Excel functions in ODFF or other SpreadSheet applications(Lotus 1-2-3. etc), I suggest we might have a general guideline. Do we have such chapter in our spec?

Yes, it's already documented in the specification.

Any implementation-specific functions get prefixed with all-caps, reverse DNS name.

So this would be COM.MICROSOFT.BAHTTEXT, per the spec.

Good, sounds like we've come to consensus then; let me know if I'm mistaken.  Thanks everyone, I appreciate everyone's input/discussion/kibitzing.