Subject: STYLE and CURRENT again

Hi,

Section "2.1.3 Large Group" has

| TODO: STYLE was not included in the list above, even though it's in
| OpenOffice.org 2, because it does not appear to be appropriate in
| a formula language.  If you believe it SHOULD be in this set of
| functions, please explain WHY.   The conditional formatting system is
| a more appropriate place for this kind of functionality, if it is
| needed.  OpenOffice.org is free to implement it for their own users, but
| it should not be imposed on others.

that slipped my attention when we talked about CURRENT and STYLE before.
If we don't want STYLE also CURRENT (which I already started to define
in the latest draft) doesn't make much sense, except for few cases where
it may be used to avoid repeated time consuming calculations within one
formula without storing intermediate results in different cells, for
example =Expression*IF(CURRENT()<100;1;100) would give a classified
weighted result where Expression could involve a VLOOKUP(...).

If we don't want to include CURRENT and STYLE they would be stored as
ORG.OPENOFFICE.CURRENT and ORG.OPENOFFICE.STYLE

Opinions?