Subject: RE: [office-formula] Proposal for regularly scheduled meetings

Tuesday works for me as well.

-Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:32 AM
To: robert_weir@us.ibm.com; office-formula@lists.oasis-open.org

I find that the Tuesday time is preferable for me also, since it won't
compete with the possible use of the intervening OIC TC slot for special
usage (although we have only done that once).  (On the other hand, it may
become appropriate to increase the rate of OIC calls at some point as there
is more deliberation and review to provide.)

If we are going to do 14:00 UTC, which is fine with me, although I do fret a
little about what happens when we go off of summer time in those places that
have it.

I agree about using the list and the value of an impending call to motivate
progress.

 - Dennis