Subject: Re: [office-formula] How to change status of a JIRA issue?

It doesn't let you go from New --> Resolved.  You need to first move it
from New --> Open.  Then you should see an option to resolve it.

Generally:

New == need to investigate, not sure it is a legitimate issue yet
Open == is a real issue, but we don't know what we're going to do with it
yet.
Resolved == A technical resolution has been proposed
Fix Applied == the resolution has made it into a draft of the
specification.

Regards,

-Rob

Andreas J Guelzow <aguelzow@math.concordia.ab.ca> wrote on 11/10/2009