Subject: Re: [office-formula] Do we have a call today?

> What password change?  We were not told of a password change for this call,
> and the one we'd been using all along worked just fine.

There wasn't a change of password for you guys, but there was a password change that affected me.
It unintentionally had the effect of putting us in different groups :-(.

I think we've tracked down what happened, and it was an honest mistake.
Again, let's just keep working, and we'll re-gather next Tuesday.

I will probably not be able to make the call next Tuesday,
so someone else will probably be substituting for me next week.