Subject: Index issues

Greetings,

OK, I see one of the index issues with all the "@" signs (pages of them).

We have a function called N?

Sigh, since the indexer apparently does substrings (or at least I don't
know how to prevent that), it is picking up n as a substring.

There may be a fix for it but I haven't found it, yet.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

PS: Suggestions on style for the index are welcome. I just defaulted it
to uncover any issues with the indexing per se.

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)