Subject: Groups - OpenFormula_second_pass (openformula_second_pass.sdi) uploaded

Greetings!

Do note this is a *cleaned* up version of the file that I created from the
listing of function groups. (Yes, it is missing the operators, etc. but
those won't be hard to add.)

The initial version turned up inconsistencies in the function listings,
mostly extra spaces, etc. but since that is auto-generated I could not fix
it.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

PS: It doesn't seem to be possible to tell the indexer to only use whole
words. In other words, because we have "len", it searches for every case of
"len" as a substring.

 -- Patrick Durusau*

The document named OpenFormula_second_pass (openformula_second_pass.sdi)
has been submitted by Patrick Durusau* to the OpenDocument - Formula SC
document repository.

Document Description:
Concordance file for indexing OpenFormula

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37603

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37603/openformula_second_pass.sdi