Subject: Use cases submissions

Greetings!

Our first meeting starts in just a few minutes and gathering use cases
are part of the agenda.

In terms of people with use cases who are not part of the TC or OASIS,
we need to use the form found at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=office

for their submissions.

I would rather have a better procedure for that but would rather not
wait on OASIS to craft a better solution.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau