Subject: Fwd: [office] OpenDocument v1.1/v1.2 compatibility

Since we're going to discuss this Monday, do we have any position on it?

My question was prompted by the question of what to do with the
existing metadata support. My proposed RDF profile schema is very close
to the existing metadata support, but does have some differences (some
of which could be further smoothed, some not). I guess our choice will
be whether to store enhanced metadata in a separate file, or a single,
where the latter introduces some minor compatibility issues.

Begin forwarded message: