Subject: Re: [office-metadata] RDF/A and ODF

Thanks Bernd for your endorsement and I totally agree that @content is
one of those attributes we need to look at and possibly do away with it
given our circumstances. Remember that (as Bruce said) in RDFa we are
supposed to only rely on that one document, but in ODF we have the
meta.xml for any other information. However, internal/external doesn't
solve the problem that some data is for a human to read and not for a
machine to parse. Maybe that's some food for thought.

[To all] I think I'm finally in this thing for real if you are reading
this note.

-Elias