Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Our discussion on the Wiki example

I posted before:

"Even though this thread is old, it is important to me to understand,
why the above example leads to the conclusion, that the first approach
offers
more granularity than the second one.
"

Sorry, while going up the mailing list, I found some statements posted
by Elias inside the thread "Focus on model" which give me some first
answers i want to think about before going further.

Happy new year

Bernd

--
mit freundlichem Gruß

Bernd Schuster

MSK Gesellschaft für Automatisierung mbH
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 33
D-22869 Schenefeld

Tel.: +49 40 839286-10
Fax : +49 40 839286-29