Subject: Aggreement on annotating content with RDF attributes

Hi group!

I assume we all agree now on (at least basic) RDF annotations on ODF.
This will ease transformations to languages using RDFa, therefore I
support the idea to add basic RDF attributes to the content in any case.

Let's start immediately to find solutions for real world cases (Bernd's
examples) and define them for the proposal.
So just for instance, even if someone would like to edit RDF XML via
XForms, we would now add RDF attributes to the text field with the
xforms:binding.

Let us go into detail regarding RDF annotations, how would we solve
Bernd's scenario #1:

The following RDF object literals is taken from the VCARD XML file [1].