Subject: Further examples needed

Before I can continue to edit our proposal, I am in need of the
examples, that were announced on our last call.
Especially examples about the RDF manifest description using OWL,
instead using RelaxNG, to enable more flexibility for the future would
be helpful to change the current proposal.
But as well the promised examples about identification and versioning
are required to bring our discussion further.

A nice week-end to all of you,
Svante.