Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Further examples needed

Hi Elias,

many thanks for your owl ontology.
I will exchange the existing RelaxNG schema of the RDF/XML metadata
manifest against the owl ontology.

As we decided to write the manifest in RDF/XML, I assume the local names
of the elements are taken from the RDF URIs, e.g. Manifest, ManifestEntry.
Shall we make these names similar to the existing manifest to avoid
confusion, e.g. take over the XML names of the current proposal?

PS: Do you manage to give example(s) for the UUID binding you suggested
on last call?

Again thanks for your help.
Svante