Subject: Re: [office-metadata] meta-field and more...

On May 11, 2007, at 3:51 PM, Svante Schubert wrote:

>>> For the citation case, why not:
>>>
>>> <odf:Element odf:idref="id" rdf:about="uri:elementURI"/>
>>>
>>> <b:Citation rdf:about="uri:elementURI">
>>> </b:Citation>
>>>
> The b:Citation element is in the metadata manifest as well, right?
> How much of the citation data stored in the metadata manifest, or
> is it just the rdf:type?

I would probably store the metadata in three places:

1) the binding in the manifest

2) the citation field encoding itself in a citation.rdf graph

3) the bibliographic source metadata for 2 in a bibliograpy.rdf graph

Sp my hunch is that those two descriptions above would be in two
separate files.

> If it is just a rdf:type called b:citation, it could be written as
> well beyond the odf:Element itself.
>
> <odf:Element odf:idref="id" rdf:about="uri:elementURI">
>   <rdf:type rdf:resource="b:Citation"/>
> </odf:Element>

Yes, it could (except the attribute can't be a QName ;-)).