Subject: Examples document

Greetings!

There has been some discussion about using N3 notation in the examples
document.

While that is attractive, we should also be mindful that we describe the
use of RDF/XML in the ODF document.

Svante suggested that we simply do RDF examples with both. That is to
say that we display the RDF/XML and follow that (or the other way
around) with N3 notation.

That would allow the reader to follow whichever one they are the most
comfortable with.

Aside to Elias: Yes, I know there are other syntaxes as well but I think
having two is being generous. ;-)

BTW, thanks again for all the hard work on the metadata proposal!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

PS: I am thinking about adding to the Overview a mention of the
validation service at the W3C that also can produce graphs. We might
even want to have a graph or two for some of the examples.

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net