Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Groups - ODF-Metadata-Proposal(ODF-Metadata-Proposal.odt) uploaded

Hi Bruce,

Not sure whether we need an explicit 'strawman' proposal. If we discuss
and agree on an initial plan, that reflects everyone's expectations as
to how your work should transition into the full spec, there is no
problem in making adjustments to that along the way.

Nevertheless, proposals (strawman or not) are always good as a starting
point, because it builds a foundation on which we can base the
discussions during the call.

Cheers,
Lars

--
Sun Microsystems                Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer