Subject: [office] Face-to-face meeting

Dear TC member,

I now have a confirmation that our face-to-face meeting can and therefor
will take place in Menlo Park. The exact addess is

MPK27
180 JEFFERSON DRIVE-BOHANNON
180 JEFFERSON DRIVE
MENLO PARK CA 94025-1164

I also have some updated hotel recommendations:

Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel
625 El Camino Real Palo Alto, California 94301 United States
Phone (650) 328-2800 Fax (650) 327-7362

Westin Palo Alto
675 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94301