Subject: Re: [office] meetings at 3pm GMT every week?

Hi Jason,

we had a short discussion about the starting times at the beginning of
the meeting, where no one had objections against the new GMT starting
times. The minutes refer to this discussion.

We additionaly had an informal discussion about the starting times after
the regular meeting close where only a few TC members were attending. We
specifically dicsussed whether it would be possible to start every
meeting at 3pm GMT, what we not considered so far. I will add this
proposal to today's aganda.

--
Michael Brauer                          Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Lead Software Engineering     Fax:    +49 40 23646 550