Subject: Table example

Dear TC members,

when looking for an example for a table I've remembered that there is
already one contained in the OpenOffice.org file format specification.
I'd like to refer to this one rather than sending a new one, because
this one is already contained in a PDF document and therefor easier to
read as one contained in an ASCII e-mail.

The example can be found at page 284 of

http://xml.openoffice.org/xml_specification.pdf