Subject: Text Object background non-solid fill

The current OO specification specifies that text objects, like paragraphs, can have
a background color (fo:background-color, 3.11.25) or a background image.

What I'm missing is support for fill patterns - like http://doc.trolltech.com/3.2/qt.html#BrushStyle-enum

Looking at the OO spec for drawing objects I found <draw:hatch> (5.6.2)
which seems to model most of the second column in the screenshot above.

* Is there anything that models the first column? (points drawn with a given density)
* Can we add support for those filling modes to the background color for
at least text objects - maybe also paragraphs, to be fully flexible (I don't need
it for paragraphs, but it would be consistent)?

If I get this right, this would look like
 draw:fill="hatch" draw:fill-hatch-name="name of a draw:hatch style"
in the style for the paragraph or textobject.