Subject: Re: 1.2 Namespaces: Open Office Specification Draft

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Michael,
>
> The TODO note lists adding the namespace for "math," but we also import
> "dc" (Dublin Core).

I've just added dc as a TODO.

> BTW, as a matter of style, shouldn't the namespacess be listed in the
> same order as they appear in the schema? I have no preference for which
> one conforms to the other but this was raised as an issue on the
> documentation I am writing for a schema that the SBL and the ABS
> (American Bible Society) developed for Bible translations. A small thing
> admittedly but I had to agree that it would improve the readability for
> a user who was consulting the schema along with the documentation.

You are right. We should reorder the namespaces to reflect the order in
which we describe their content.

> Highly likely to be useful for a user who is reading the specification
> document, less likely to be useful for other users. Have not checked
> elsewhere in the documentation but might be a good practice to follow
> for other such presentations.
>
> Hope you are having a great day!
>
> Patrick

Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550
StarOffice Applications
Star Office Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Sachsenfeld 4
D-20097 Hamburg, Germany                e-mail: michael.brauer@sun.com