Subject: Re: [office] Question about doctype

David,

I'm not sure if an example for assigning a schema to office document is
required or useful.

Since we did not deliver only a Relax-NG and an XSD schema, but not a
DTD, it is not possible to provide a DOCTYPE for Open Office files.

Relax NG itself does not define a way for an XML document to associate
itself with a RELAX NG pattern (see
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/tutorial.html#IDAGSZR)

For XSD, the schema is derived from the namespace of the root element.
Optionally, an "schemaLocation" attribute can be specified, but since
this is an option only, I'm, not sure if we should use axactly this
attribute as an example.

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550