Subject: Proposal regarding tyle row styles

Hi,

I'd like to propose to add an attribute to table row styles that
controls whether page or (page/section) column breaks are allowed within
the content of a table row.

Such an attribute exists already in XSL(-FO): It is "fo:keep-together",
specified in http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice7.html#keep-together.

I propose to add this attribute to the <style:table-row-properties>
element and to allow the values "auto" and "always" as we do already for
"fo:keep-with-next".