Subject: 2.3.1 Text Document Content Model

Greetings,

The second sentence of the first paragraph reads:

To allow office applications to implement functionality that usually is
available in spreadsheets also for text documents, it may also contain
some elements that implement enhanced table features.

Comment: True but why say 'some elements'? Simpler to simply say 'it may
also contain elements that...'

This is common to a number of places so I won't be repeating this
suggestion everytime I encounter the issue. (search for 'may contain
some elements')

Comment: Suggest losing the 'also' in 'also for' as well. This occurs
elsewhere so this is a general comment.

Suggest:

To allow office applications to implement functionality that usually is
available in spreadsheets for text documents, it may also contain
elements that implement enhanced table features.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Director of Research and Development
Society of Biblical Literature
Patrick.Durusau@sbl-site.org