Subject: Re: [office] 3.1.11 Print Date and Time

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> The second paragraph of 3.1.11 reads:
>
> To conform with ISO 8601, the date and time format is
> YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss. See .
>
> Typo, omitted the ISO reference.
>
> Suggest:
>
> To conform with ISO 8601, the date and time format is
> YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss. See [ISO8601].

It seems to me that a single reference to ISO8601 would have been
sufficient. When changing the references from ISO8601 to xml schema,
I've reworded the sentence as

To conform with [xmlschema-2], the date and time format is
YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss.

I did that various times.

> BTW, should references to items in Appendix B. References be hyperlinks?

In fact, this wouldn't be bad, but unfortunately OOo does not support an
automatic introduction of hyperlinks for bibliography references.
Turning this references into hyperlinks seems to be a maintainence
nightmare.