Subject: Re: [office] Formula subcommittee - olive branch?

David,

Great suggestion!

BTW, OASIS TCs can also setup liaisons with other organizations.

See: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/liaison_policy.php#liaisons

By simple vote of the TC.

Doesn't really say anything about subcommittees but just like any other
member of the TC, they could choose which subcomittees they wanted to
participate in.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick