Subject: RE: [Fwd: [office] OpenDocument TC Meeting Minutes 2006-02-06]

 The new OpenDocument - Formula subcommittee has been created. David Wheeler is chair. There are no other members as of yet in the
group; you should now be able to join if interested. The email list is office-formula@lists.oasis-open.org and the members sc page
is
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-formula/index.php

If you encounter any difficulties in using the site please let me know as soon as possible and I will do my best to rectify them.

Thanks!

Mary