Subject: RE: [office] Re: [office-formula] Public Comment Lists

Hi Eike,

  OASIS has a lot of lists :-) Comment lists are specifically designed to accept input from non-members to a Technical Committee.
acknowledge that you have the authority to make the contribution and understand our IPR policy, and then fill out a form with your
comment. http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=office

That's very different than the public discussion lists on how to implement/use an approved OASIS standard. Those lists tend to take
the form tcmailinglistname-users or tecmailinglistname-dev.

  Any comments to the formula subcommittee by non-members must be made to the office-comment list which is archived here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/

 I hope that helps - sometimes it's hard for staff to keep straight!

Regards,

Mary